Monday, August 10, 2009

Data Entry Sites Reviewed- Which are Real Legitimate Sites???

So, the question becomes, which are traditional data entry sites that offer scam-free, real data entry, and which are fraud google adposting data entry opportunities?

The Only Two Traditional Data Entry Sites I Have Encountered:

1) My Data Team- Offers a directory of many different jobs to apply to, along with online training to help you gain the credentials needed to apply for skilled data entry jobs, like medical transcription work. Job postings are updated quite often, and the site offers attractive bonuses and a money back guarantee if the at home worker doesn't find an opportunity. Customer service is excellent and responses to my emails were rapid and thorough. The only drawback was that many of the legitimate data entry companies listed were US based, and as a non-US resident, I did not qualify. Rating: 10/10

2) Data PC Jobs- Their site absolutely looks like a scam google adposting data entry site. In reality, there are links to many traditional data entry companies along with lots of ebooks about making money online. Tons of paid survey links, mystery shop links, pay per click email companies and more. For those who WOULD LIKE to venture into the potentially profitable google adposting domain, there is a full training and tutorial section with plenty of software to get started. I did make some money with the bonus links, and learned plenty of online money making techniques from the free ebooks. Rating: 8/10

The Scam Data Entry Sites Which Stole My Membership Fee:

Here are some data entry sites that are simply paid opportunities to post ad for them. I know because I have paid membership fees to these companies, without a cent in return.

Click N Earn- A true example of a paid opportunity to post ads for a "data entry" company. I subscribed to the one "non adposting research typist job", and found that it involves collecting HUNDREDS of email addresses belonging to desperate job seekers from online work at home forums then submitting them to the company, no doubt to be the used in company spam email. Stay away. The company says, "Advertisement is our business and we specialize in internet advertisement." That is the 110% truth about them.

Offline Typist Jobs- This free registration site is deceiving in appearance. It's one of the only free "data entry" jobs listed online, but it doesn't pay at all, even when you generate sales from the links that you post. You may not lose any money, but you will waste a lot of time if you sign up with them, that is, if the site even gets back to you to give you any work. The JPEG conversion are banners to text for their ads.

Online Home Jobs- This site looks very professional, but it provides absolutely no instruction or guidance after you enroll. I signed up with them and they happily took my membership fee and gave me access to the members' forum, with no instructions about how to work for them. No response to my emails, no work, no pay and no refund. They offer many different "jobs", but I got no work for either the "copy paste" position or the "content writer" position. Despite the different positions listed, if you read carefully, they really all sound the same. Another google ad posting site.

Real Data Entry- This was the most mysterious site of all, which did NOT involve posting ads, but rather involved reviewing and commenting on websites. I actually worked for them for a month and found that my account was accumulating, so I didn't realize it was a scam right away. The payout threshold is $1,000 and, not surprisingly, I found my account reduced to $0 after the company complained that I had "cheated" on the assignments. What were the assignments? The data entry involved evaluating websites, looking for spelling errors, commenting on the products reviewed, etc. A quick online google search revealed that none of the site's members had ever been paid for the work submitted, and like me, their balances had been reduced to $0 when the online typist approached the payout amount.

2 comments:

  1. You can find free data entry jobs at http://www.offlinetypistjobs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Good Resource, I really appreciate your valuable output on this

    ReplyDelete